Thank you for choosing Fordax Training Academy as your training company. We are committed to providing high-quality training to all of our clients. However, we understand that there may be instances where a refund is necessary.
- Cancellation by Client: If a client wishes to cancel their enrollment in a training course, they must notify Fordax Training Academy in writing (email or hardcopy letter at the office) at least 7 days before the start of the course. In such cases, the client will be entitled to a full refund of their course fee.
- Cancellation by Fordax Training Academy: In the event that Fordax cancels a training course, clients will be notified immediately and provided with the option to transfer to another course or receive a full refund.
- No-Show Policy: If a client fails to attend a training course without notifying Fordax, no refund will be issued.
- Course Completion: Once a client has commenced a training course, no refund will be issued for any reason.
- Deferral: If a client wishes to defer their enrollment to a future course, they may do so without penalty up to 7 days before the start of the course. Any deferral requested after this period will be treated as a cancellation and no refund will be issued. If a client wishes to defer, he/she is required to send a message in writing (letter or email) to this regard.
- Payment Dispute: If a client disputes a payment made to Fordax, we will investigate the matter and may provide a refund at our discretion.
- Refund Method: Refunds will be issued via the same method that the original payment was made. If a refund cannot be made through the original payment method, Fordax will provide the client with an alternative refund method.
Please note that it may take up to 90 days for refund to be fully paid after request.
We hope that this policy provides our clients with the assurance that we are committed to their satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.